Festivity calender for Christmas in Lignano Sabbiadoro
From December 1st, 2018 to January 6th, 2019 you will find many events in the festivity calender for Christmas in Lignano Sabbiadoro. Most Christmas events will take place at Terrazza a Mare, at the Cinecity theatre, at the Sala Darsena, at the Library, at the cathedral Duomo San Giovanni Bosco and at Piazza Fontana.
Here are the events you can’t miss for Christmas in Lignano Sabbiadoro
From Saturday, December 8th, 2018 to Sunday, January 27th, 2019: Sand Nativity Scene
This December, the most anticipated Winter event in Lignano Sabbiadoro is back: the much awaited Sand Nativity, now at its 15th instalment.
Opening days and hours for Sand Nativity Scene in Lignano:
- from December 8th to 9th, 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm
- From December 10th to 14th, 2018 from 2 pm to 6 pm
- From December 15th to 24th, 2018 from 10 am to 6 pm
- On December 25th, 2018 from 2 pm to 6 pm
- From December 26th, 2018 to January 6th, 2019 from 10 am to 6 pm
- On January 12th, 19th and 26th, 2019 from 2 pm to 6 pm
- On January 13th, 20th and 27th, 2019 from 10 am to 6 pm
From Saturday, December 8th, 2018 to Sunday, January 6th, 2019: Lignano Christmas Food Village
This year, Christmas in Lignano Sabbiadoro is dedicated to taste, with the first ever edition of Christmas Street Food. In Viale Gorizia, between Piazza Fontana and Lungomare Trieste, you will be immersed in the Christmas atmosphere, between Christmas booths, lights, decorations and a colourful Christmas Tree.
Opening days and hours of Lignano Christmas Food Village:
- Saturday, December 8th and Sunday, December 9th, 2018
- Saturday, December 15th and Sunday, December 16th, 2018
- From Friday, December 21st, 2018 to Sunday, January 6th, 2019
On weekdays from 2 pm to 8 pm, on holidays from 10 am to 8 pm.
Entertainment and DJ set every day from 5 pm to 7.30 pm.
Saturday, December 8th, 2018: Opening day of “Natale d’a…mare 2018”
The opening ceremony for the 15th instalment of the Sand Nativity and the 1st ever edition of Lignano Christmas Food Village will take place at 4 pm in Piazza Fontana.
Monday, December 31st, 2018: New Year’s Eve in the streets (“Capodanno in Piazza”)
Do not miss Children’s New Year’s Eve at Piazza Fontana starting 3 pm. An afternoon of celebrations, entertainment and games courtesy of the Lignano in Fiore no-profit association.
Starting 10 pm, a huge New Year’s Eve party will take place, an evening of entertainment and music with Radio Company “Wonder Company 2018”, showman Maurizio Zamboni, the Maria Dal Rovere live band and DJ set. At 1 pm, do not miss the fireworks over Lignano Sabbiadoro’s shore!
Saturday, January 5th, 2019: Waiting for the Epiphany
Live performance by the Music Association “L.Garzoni” of Lignano at Piazza Fontana at 4:30 pm. The Gruppo Alpini military division will offer all participants the traditional Epiphany dessert. At 5:30, the Befana (old hag) will come bring candy to all children. At 5:45 pm, the traditional Friulian bonfire, the so-called Foghera or Pignarûl will be lit.
You do not want to miss even a single event for Christmas in Lignano Sabbiadoro? Get in the Christmas spirit, and book one of our apartments on Lignano Sabbiadoro, open all year around:
- Green Village Resort, villas and apartments from 5 to 10 beds (stay only);
- Residenza Porta del Mare, two-room-apartments with 3-5 beds, four-room-apartments with 5-6 beds and four-room apartments with 6 beds;
- Villaggio Tamerici, three-room-apartments with 4-6 beds.