Your safety is our priority
Thanks to all the health safety measures implemented and the professionalism of the services offered, summer 2020 in the Europa Tourist Group facilities guaranteed our guests moments of freedom and carefree.
Looking to the next summer season with confidence and hope, we assure you of our maximum availability to provide you with any kind of information about your next holiday, welcoming you again in complete safety in our facilities in Bibione and Lignano.
Here we have collected some questions and answers that may be useful for you:
Can I travel to Italy with no quarantine?
The Italian Government has made an important announcement for Italian and international tourists.
From 15 May 2021, people entering Italy from other European Union countries will no longer have to go into quarantine.
Book your holiday safely
Until when can I cancel my holiday without losing the deposit?
To guarantee you a more relaxed booking, we have changed our cancellation policies.
Now you can change or cancel your reservation without losing the deposit up to 14 days before your arrival. So you can choose the perfect accommodation for you and your family in advance. If you change your mind, you will receive a voucher equal to the full amount paid valid for another holiday within the following year.
Our Staff is waiting for you every day from 8.30 to 19.00, you can call our booking centre at +39 0431 430144 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. You will also find the availability updated in real time on our website etgroup.info.
Can I book my holiday using the voucher I received from you last year?
Of course, for more information on how to use your voucher you can contact our staff every day from 8.30 to 19.00, you can call our booking centre at +39 0431 430144 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also find the availability updated in real time on our website etgroup.info.
Do I have to get vaccinated against Covid-19 before travelling to Italy?
No, you don’t have to be vaccinated against Covid-19 before travelling to Italy.
Do I need to have a health passport before entering Italy?
No, for theseason 2021 you do not need to have a health passport before entering Italy.
A safe holiday in our hotels and aparthotels
How will be managed the check-in?
At your arrival you will be welcomed in a safe and sanitized environment by our team, trained and equipped with security devices, that will take care of sanitizing the keys before and after delivery.
Will I always have to wear a mask?
We cannot know for sure what the regulations will be in force during next summer.
We are confident that the regulations will be like those of summer 2020, if not less restrictive. In this case, you can walk freely with your family, relax under the umbrella, play on the beach or sit at the restaurant table with your family without having to wear a mask.
The mask must be used outdoors when it is not possible to respect the social distance of 1 meter between people not living together and not housed in the same apartment and always in indoor places open to the public.
What security measures will be taken in the common areas?
• In all common areas our customers will find hand sanitizing gels at their disposal.
• The common areas are repeatedly sanitized throughout the day.
• All critical contact points (handrails, elevator buttons, chairs …) will be disinfected several times during the day.
• Attention is requested from customers to the social distance of one meter between people who do not live together and who are not staying in the same room/apartment.
• In the common areas, the air recycling function for the air conditioning systems will be completely excluded, by introducing only clean air from outside.
Will it be possible to use the elevators?
• The use of the elevators is allowed only after hand disinfection.
• You must keep a distance of one meter and wear the mask when using the elevators with people who you are not living together and who are not staying in the same room / apartment.
• You will find hand sanitizing gel available to customers near the elevators, as in all common areas.
What security measures will be taken in hotel restaurants?
• All buffets will be equipped with protective screens and all food will be served directly by our staff equipped with the safety devices.
• The tables will have a minimum distance of two meters both inside the dining room and at the bar.
• All table linen has always been washed at 90° and it’s subjected to a disinfection cycle by our industrial laundry.
• No counter service will be performed at the bars of our hotels. In case of new regulations, the service will be immediately reintroduced.
• The reception and storage of all food products and the preparation of all dishes are carried out by following our trained and equipped personnel with safety devices following the hygiene and safety regulations.
What protocol do you follow for cleaning the hotel rooms and the apartments in the aparthotels?
The guidelines for cleaning our rooms and apartments have been integrated with the indications of the Italian Ministry of Health:
• Before every check-in: all surfaces, furnishings, dishes, utensils and floors undergo a deep cleansing followed by careful sanitization using medical disinfectant solutions.
• Daily cleaning and sanitization is carried out in compliance with the current procedures.
• Cleaning operations are carried out by selected staff, hired and trained directly by our company, wearing the required safety devices such as masks and gloves and in possession of sanitizing gel.
• The compliance with the procedures is guaranteed by the constant monitoring and instruction of our staff and by the use of sanitized equipment for each individual apartment.
• Towels and bed linen have always been subjected to cleaning at 90° and sterilization by our industrial laundry.
Will the hotel pools be open?
Yes, the pools will be open.
In the solarium areas, a minimum spacing of the beds of two meters is guaranteed, with the exception of those designed for the occupation of people living together and staying in the same room/apartment.
Sunbeds will be disinfected several times throughout the day.
What security measures will be taken at the Laguna SPA of the Laguna Park Hotel?
• The wellness area will be open as “Private SPA”: you and your travel companions will have at your complete disposal for two hours the Turkish bath, sauna, panoramic terrace, relax area with water beds. In the Private SPA you can relax in absolute safety, thanks to the accurate cleaning with disinfection after each use.
• It will be possible to access the fitness area, the equipment will have a distance of two meters and will be subjected to disinfection several times during the day.
• It will be possible have treatments and massages: the SPA staff will wear the required safety devices and the body temperature can be measured to the SPA staff and to the customers before every treatment.
• It will not be possible to access the hydro massage pools located in the Laguna SPA. In case of new regulations, the service will be immediately reintroduced.
Will the children’s play areas be open?
The indoor and outdoor play areas will be open, the games will be disinfected several times throughout the day. Parents will be responsible for their children’s compliance with safety and social distancing rules.
Will the animation service be active?
Yes, the animation service will be active in compliance with the anticovid regulations.
Our animation team receive a specific training to carry out activities with small groups. The animation activities are carried out mostly outdoor or in indoor places frequently ventilated. All the materials used is sanitized after each use
Due to the current anticovid regulations and possible new ones the animation activities may vary.
How will the delivery of extra equipment like child seats and strollers take place?
Delivery of extra equipment such as high chairs, strollers etc. will follow the usual methods. All the equipment will be sanitized.
How will be managed the maintenance in the apartments?
If it is necessary to carry out maintenance or minor repairs to the rented apartment, one of our maintenance staff will access the apartment respecting all the health protocols provided, equipped with the required safety devices and respecting the safety distances.
Havent’t you find the answers you were looking for?
Our booking center is open every day from 8.30 to 19.00, do not hesitate contacting our team to start your next holiday in total tranquillity.
Tel .: +39 0431 430144
Enjoy the beach safely
Will the beaches of Bibione and Lignano be accessible next summer?
Yes, the beach service will be available next summer from May until September.
Like last summer, the beach places will be more spaced in compliance with the regulations.
Will be possible to access the free beaches?
Yes, it will be possible to walk on the free beaches.
We remind you that among the services included in your booking with Europa Tourist Group there is a free beach place.
Is it possible to play sports on the beach?
It will be possible to practice individual sports that normally take place on the beach (e.g. racket games) or in the water (swimming, windsurfing), respecting the social distance of 1 meter between people who do not live together and do not stay in the same apartment/room.
It is not possible to practice group sports and team activities that can lead to gatherings of several people.
We take care of your bookings
We remind you that our booking centre team is available everyday from 8:30 to 19:00 by phone + 0431 430144 or by e-mail email@example.com .
We will keep you updated on any changes and we look forward to welcoming you back to our facilities as soon as possible.
Best wishes, Europa Tourist Group team