Enjoy a bicycle trip in Bibione and discover much more!
For all those who wish to spend a seaside vacation discovering untouched nature and just love to cycle away between pinewoods, lagoons and stunning views, trhough a bicycle trip ,will not be disappointed by Bibione this Summer 2017.
Thanks to the guide “Bibione Cycle”, you can now venture into the wild with your bicycle along spectacular routes, fit for both adults and kids. The guide is divided into two parts: the first bycicle trip is dedicated to urban routes and the other to the routes scattered over the inland. Every route is represented by a different colour, with an indication of its difficulty level, the suggested type of bike and the distances in km. You will also find a list of most bike rental shops in the guide.
Do not miss the “Escursioni Cicloturistiche Estate 2017” organised excursions programme, in cooperation with Bikeezy together with our hotels and aparthotels in Bibione among others!
For all guests of Savoy Beach Hotel & Thermal SPA, Laguna Park Hotel, Aparthotel Holiday, Aparthotel Imperial, Hotel Luna, the corporate discount price is € 12,00 per customer, to be paid directly to the tour guide. Children under 14 can join in for free, while the price for children from 14 to 18 has 50% off.
Excursions at corporate prices:
- Dive into “Cinque Acque” (bibione5aquae.it), one of the locations making Bibione one of the most sought-after destinations in the Upper Adriatic.
- On weekdays: Monday and Tuesday mornings from 9 am and afternoons from 4 pm
- Medium excursion (ca. 3,5 h / 30 km)
- Suggested bike: city bike or mountain bike
- Route: Cycling path | Lighthouse | Tagliamento river’s mouth | Istriani | Agriresidence San Pietro (with refreshment) | Bevazzana bridge | Fortini | La Casa Gioconda (w/refreshment) | Genagricola / bufale (w/refreshment) | Quarto Bacino / hot springs | Litoranea veneta | Lagoons / Valgrande and Vallesina (description only, no entrance)
- A short trip to discover the ‘pearl of the Adriatic Sea’, among untouched nature, history and undiscovered corners
- On weekdays: Wednesday mornings from 9 am and afternoons from 4 pm
- Short excursion (ca. 3 h / 20 km)
- Suggested bike: mountain bike
- Route: Cycling path | Lighthouse | Tagliamento river’s mouth | Istriani | Agriresidence San Pietro (with refreshment) | Valgrande (w/refreshment) | natural reserve (between Valgrande and VTI) | Bibione Thermae
Bibione is not only a beautiful location, but it is also equipped to suit all necessities of people with disabilities. This clearly shows from a letter we received from one of our long-time customers, who wished to thank us for their stay at Aparthotel Holiday:
“This year I stayed for the 17th time in a row in Aparthotel Holiday with my fellows of ‘Wheelchair Group Zeyher’. We can assure that the infrastructures and cycling paths have greatly improved over the course of the past few years. They are ideal for hand bikers, wheelchair-bound people and cyclists alike now. Our group was able to take a tour to the lighthouse with hand bikes and wheelchairs for the first time today. Everyone was thrilled about it. As a group of ca. 70/80 people, we would like to thank you a lot for your efforts in renovating the cycling path and wheelchair-accessible road system. Keep it up!”
For all our guests who are staying in Bibione and Lignano, we offer the opportunity of renting our brand new bikes for the whole stay, at a fixed price of 2,00 Euros per day (minimum amount 14 Euros). Take a look at the list of the extra equipments such as children seats, helmets and baskets to set off and discover Bibione with all your family!