With its wide shores, Bibione’s beach is the ideal place where to sunbathe, swim, play with the sand or take a walk along the beach; you can do all this in high security thanks to 6 first-aid stations and to an excellent lifeguard team.
For those who want to enjoy a more active life, there is entertainment on the beach and plenty of areas where to practise some sport; while the youngest can enjoy the baby and mini club.
Bibione is perfect also for who those who prefer a more relaxing holiday: its wide beach is provided with areas that are fully equipped.
- 6 first-aid stations
- Lifeguard service
- Customer Service
- 6 Service Islands, innovative structures covering 600sqm, accessible to disabled people as well. These facilities - built in light but resistant material (ideal for the beach) – are provided with cabins, showers, air conditioning, ticket offices, info points, nurseries and first aid boxes.
- Playgrounds for children with tested structures: free entry.
- Separate waste collection.
- Night illumination.
- Loudspeakers for emergencies or communications of public interest.
- Courts for beach volley, bocce, tennis, soccer and other playgrounds in the back part of the beach.
- Free animation program on 6 different beach-“islands”.