Bibione is organizing a lot of events to enjoy a truly unique Christmas.
- Every weekend of December in Maja Street in Bibione will take place “A Sea of Holidays” with entertainments, music, games and Christmas markets.
- The church of Santa Maria Assunta from December 5th will host the Christmas cribs of the parish. You will admire these creations and also participate at the Solidarity Market.
- Bibione Lighthouse will have its suggestive crib too, which will be inaugurated on December 7th at 16.30.
- In San Michele al Tagliamento, however, will be organized the exhibition "Cribs of the River". From December 8th you can see all the Christmas cribs created by the children of the schools, citizens and various associations of the village.
- Dedicated to children is the appointment with the Santa Claus Village that until January 6th will be set up in Marinella, not far from Bibione and Lignano.
- For lovers of Christmas songs there are three unmissable appointments: with pupils of Bibione primary and secondary school on December 19nd und 22nd and with The Colours of Gospel the 26th at 20.30 for an exclusive concert at the Savoy Beach Hotel and Thermal Spa.
- If you want to celebrate an alternative New Year with a concert dedicated to the legendary 883, don't miss the tribute band "The Golden Years" and make a toast to the New Year with us!